Tuesday, July 12, 2011

KawaiiGoods.com Lucky Pack Review

Please feel free to click on these images for larger images!

So so so so long overdue... but I must say thank you to Claudia and Judy from kawaiigoods.com and kawaiicarnival.com! I bought a salopette from Claudia and she was so sweet and threw in a free lucky pack for me! I think it is the $25 dollar lucky pack, but the contents are worth way over $45!


Communication: 5/5
I was extremely troublesome and kept changing my mind and order, but Claudia was upfront, honest, understanding, and really sweet throughout the whole ordeal! When I did buy the salopette, she even threw in the Lucky Pack... how sweet is that of her?!

Quality of the Products: 5/5
They are really amazing, they are all HANDMADE with a lot of love and care. You can totally see that with the cute designs, the carefully chosen yarns and colors! They are mostly 2-way clips, so the items are versatile!
The items are all so cute, chosen really carefully, and there was a lot of thought that went into making these... when I saw them at their booth at AX, you could totally tell! how much they care for their customers and about the quality of their products.
Please check out the photos below the review portion!

Shipping Method: 5/5
Claudia shipped within 2 days of finishing the transaction! The items were bagged carefully, and put into a water resistant mail bag!

Overall Experience: 5/5
I LOVE my items! I cannot wait to start coordinating them! The items are so perfect for sweet lolita, especially the OTT (over-the-top) look, decora, fairy kei, and the items are so cute, you can wear some of them for that hint of cuteness normally!

You can totally get KawaiiGoods' Lucky Packs HERE!



What it came to me in...

The EXPLOSION of cute stuff inside!

I got a little shooting star clip, a moon clip, and a super cute planet dangling clip with an adorable moon!

Pastels get washed out sometimes, so here is a picture of the items again in different lighting!
Perfect for Dream Sky or Milky Planet coordinates right?!

Assorted stickers, a notepad, pins, business cards, and a cute deer ring~

A couple cute little coin bags, and a Hello Kitty capsule with a surprise inside?! 
(A surprise within a surprise?! Come on! That's too cute!)

The two phone straps on the bottom, and the clip were inside!! The Gloomy bear key chain is too cute!!! I gave my sweetie the mushroom cell strap because it's so cute and thought it suited him! I also love the strawberry ice cream, too adorable!

Lastly, the cute Milk salopette I got from Claudia!! I can't wait to wear it. Now I feel like I should have bought the pink one because it would look amazing with all of the things I got from her lucky pack!!


A BIG Thank You to:



These items are too amazing!


 I feel so lucky to be able to have them, and have you girls as friends. You guys are honestly really sweet people.

If you are interested in keeping up with Claudia or Judy and their creations, please check out their personal blogs!
Judy: http://pinkbearie.blogspot.com/


Thank you for looking everyone! Please pay them a visit! >///w///<~

3 comments:

  1. ^_^ thank you hun. You got the special lucky pack! >_< I've only generous to the lolitas I know. ^^ I'm so happy you made this review. It will help people a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that salopette is adorable! I'm jealous as it is so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That salopette will look wonderful on you, sugar. :3 I can't wait to see what you're going to do with it!

    ReplyDelete