Monday, May 20, 2013

52. Liz Lisa Lucky Pack 2013

Wow...

5 1/2 months after actually getting my fukubukuro.... ^^;;;

Tama chan ended up getting me the Sweet Ribbon Set~
The trunk one was sold out... >: But it was my fault... 

He had really good luck so my pack was amazing. I was too late to grab stock photos... but I only have myself to blame~

Sorry in advance for the awful photos.


Huge Tote~

Purse! It is my favorite, and everyday bag. :3

Camisole.
 
Cute cardigan with lace and rose buttons. :3

Skirt! You can see my coordinate with this skirt HERE.

Cute and soft pull over sweater.

Makeup pouch that everyone got.
 
Peacoat. I wish I could find a stock picture of this because it is really cute!





And lol... this shirt...

If I find stock/worn photos, I will post them! I am definitely going to get a fukubukuro, and stuff again~ It was fun!


See you next time,

Christine

2 comments:

  1. The sweater with the brown collar and the plaid studded shirt are my favorites. Looks like you got a great pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy some nice cosplay costumes online need fast shipping and all anime cosplay costumes in www.cosplayfield.com are fast shipping with DHL, after custom made, most of customers can receive their costumes within 5 business days. Free shipping of course!

    ReplyDelete