Tuesday, January 25, 2011

T_T

Hello everyone,

I suppose I have no been doing too well lately. I think I had food poisoning again yesterday, lol... I don't know. I have been very stressed out lately, I missed my pilates class last week, and I have not been eating much lately.

Instead, I have been at school, work, club, running errands in SD, or recording songs in my free time. D:




I think I was a very gross looking kid in HS. Lol. D: Man. Look at my face. >_>;;; That was probably around my highest weight, at 120.


Last year, I went to an amazing meet up at my friend, Caitlin's house! :D

I like to look at my pictures because they make me happy, and reinforce the fact that even though there are a lot of bad things that happen... I am still happy!

That's why I need to try harder in school, take care of my health, and try to be the best friend I can to EVERYONE (even if I may not love them as much as some of my friends.)

3 comments:

  1. :D Yeah! Stay positive. Cause you know if ever you need a hand, you've got a lot of willing friends to support your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a wonderful girl! I think you look cute in high school <3 It's always great to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you very much for the comments you guys! It made me very happy, and made me smile. ^^

    ReplyDelete