Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What?! A Fitness Post?!

Sort of!!

I found a good article on 10 good foods, off of msn today. I really wanted to share it because I thought it had a lot of fun and helpful advice! I recommend everyone to read it because they are tasty things that can really help you live a healthier life, with cited scientific sources... sort of. If you want to look up the research, I'm sure you can find it because they at lease cite the publisher/scientific journal.
CLICK THIS!

Kevin and I have been working out almost every day, and pretty consistently too! Although I'm really tired lately, since I have had an abrupt schedule change... I really want to sleep now.

I got a few new things... so I'll update it next time. (:

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're exercising! :3 You're gonna be so fierce!

    Also, your captcha is being rude to me
    "humpfans" D:

    ReplyDelete